Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ode to the New York Jew.

Nah, I can't write poetry for shit. On Wikipedia an "Ode" is defined as;

"Ode (from the Ancient Greek ὠδή) is a form of stately and elaborate lyrical verse. A classic ode is structured in three parts: the strophe, the antistrophe, and the epode. Different forms such as the homostrophic ode and the irregular ode also exist."

I have NO idea what that means. Actually, this post is about David Duchovny.
(Dude, how insulted do you think he'd be if he knew about this?)

Anyway, I've been having these feelings. Mr. Duchovny has been my hero for such a long time. I mean, I was first just really hot for him. Well, not REALLY hot. I was only about 12 when I first saw him. Then, I had a boy-band crush on him so I bought books about him and stuff. And I read them. And once I read them, I realized...That he's really smart. And he's...real. Someone I idenfied with. And, I really did everything I could to get to meet the man. Now, please, PLEASE understand...I don't think I'm special. I don't think David Duchovny would like me or anything like that. I'm not THAT crazy. I just wanted to meet him. Even if he never remembered me again. So, I went to the WonderCon Convention in San Francisco. I asked him for advice...on, on, on life. Mr. Duchvony gave me advice on my life. Advice that I actually live by. But, lately?

...Lately, I've been so disappointed with him. He keeps making these stupid comments in interviews and stuff.
Example from The Advocate:

Are you going the Full Monty this season?
No. There’s just something about full frontal male nudity that always comes off as ridiculous and silly to me. It’s not really necessary.

Um, news flash to David Duchovny: What makes female nudity necessary? What's necessary about ANY nudity? What about gay men, Mr. Duchovny? Tits and pussies don't do anything for them. OR, hey, what about straight women? Duh. What you said was...really idiotic.

Look, I'm not saying I have ANY right into Mr. Duchovny's life...I just...I'm just a fan.

Mr. Duchovny, please come back to Earth. We miss you.

No comments: